How Do I Set Up Google My Business Listing?
Google My Business is an excellent tool that businesses should take advantage of as part of their marketing strategy. Marketing in Austin means that you need to use every tool that you can to maximize your profits. The problem is that some businesses may not know about it or how to set up their Google My Business listing.
Mainello Montage is here to help explain Google My Business to you so that you can see how essential it can be to raise your brand awareness. To start things off, Google My Business (also known as GMB) is a tool that helps you manage the way that your business appears on both Google Maps and Google Search. Some of the things that this helps you manage include:
- Adding your business name
- Adding your business location
- Sharing your business’ hours
- Monitors your customer reviews and allows you to respond
- Add photos of your business
- Learn how and where people are searching for you
These are just some of the things that you can do with Google My Business.
The SEO boost that you can get from Google My Business means that it can be an essential tool whether you are starting your business or just want a boost to your market. These are the steps to help you set up your Google My Business:
- The first thing that you need to do is to create your account, then claim your business. This is done by logging onto the Google account you want to have associated with your company. Go to google.com/business and then select the “Start Now” option in the upper right-hand corner. You just need to input your business name where it says, “What’s the Name of Your Business?” Finally, fill out the additional information, like location and delivery area if applicable.
- After claiming your business, you then need to verify your business on Google. There are a few ways that you can do this, including instant verification, email verification, and by phone. Email verification may not be an option for everyone, so you need to make sure that you have this option. By selecting the way that you want to verify your business, you will get the step-by-step process to complete your verification.
- Your next step is to optimize your listing. This means that you need to include as much media and information as possible about the business and its amenities. You should make sure that you put the most accurate information about your business in this section. Other people can edit this, so you do need to keep an eye on this in case someone has made your information incorrect.
- Get the Google My Business app, as this allows you access to your account wherever you are. You can use this to post status updates or updated photos as well as view your search insights to see how well the campaign is working.
Google My Business is an excellent tool that can help you grow your business. It’s free to use, so there is no reason not to use this tool. Get started today!